- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Monthly Archives: September 2011
There is a new implementation of the original TeamMentor UI writen using the jQuery UI.Layout API (already used on the control panel). This makes the gui much more customizable, introduces the colapse of panels, and solves a number of IE … Continue reading
TM now supports the user login using windows credentials. To test this feature, there is a new checkbox available on the Login Popup: When selected this option will check the user’s credentials against Windows (vs using TM user’s database). Note that this is … Continue reading