- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Monthly Archives: December 2011
After you grab the latest code from GitHub and fired up the local server, open this page to see the real-time (i.e. no delays when clicking on libraries, folders or views) cersion of TM http://127.0.0.1:12355/html_pages/_UnitTest_Helpers/LibrariesFoldersViews_And_GuidanceItems_Guids_Mode_B.html (note the port number: 12345 … Continue reading
In order to fix the performance problems that we where having when showing large libraries in TM (like the SI library with 3000+ articles ) I had to literately go back to basics and change the way the data was … Continue reading