- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I ended my last post saying that I’d coded all I could and now needed to understand the business functionality a little better so I could call pretty much any method of my choice. Note that this is primarily for … Continue reading
So Suds was working just fine as I said in my last post. Time to start coding. The goal of this little script that I was trying to write can be summed up as follows:- a) Get a list of … Continue reading
Right, so if you read my previous post, you’d know that we’re testing for authorization weaknesses in all the exposed Webservices. So, for example: We’d really like to know if an anonymous user could create a new folder or delete … Continue reading