- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Monthly Archives: June 2012
So after a while of working with Team Mentor Guidance Types and their relationships to each other I realized that it will be pretty confusing to someone looking at this for a first time. Since picture is worth a 1000 … Continue reading
I thought yesterday’s post describing my progress was nice. However when I showed it to Dinis, he said ‘Yeah nice’ but you need to make it into modules. And there’s too much code duplication everywhere. (Ouch)* After the usual initial … Continue reading
Since my fuzzing adventures had sort of reached a logical stage; I pinged Dinis and he said something about how auth testing would give us the correct order in which tests are to be executed; after which fuzzing becomes easier. … Continue reading