- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Here is a PDF on how I just Updated TM Documentation Repository with 3.2 version To make changes to this repositories, create a fork of the https://github.com/TeamMentor/TeamMentor-Documentation repository and if you want to submit changes send in pull requests
Here is a PDF with how I just Synced TM Documentation with its GitHub repository This also shows a workflow for the cases where changes made to a TM site need to be ‘pushed back’ into the original repository (note … Continue reading
The current TeamMentor code/deployment set-up is based on the concept that Code (the app) and Content (the libraries) should be separated (with everything hosted on GitHub) In practice this means that we will need 3 GitHub repositories: one for the … Continue reading