- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Monthly Archives: November 2012
I ran into this issue when trying to set up tm4tm. I tried to set up a new remote for https://github.com/TMClients/Site_tm4tm.teammentor.net.git This command executes ok. But here is the problem. Sensing that it might … Continue reading
So it was decided to have all of TeamMentor libraries in separate Github repositories. While it may keep organization and issue tracking for each library at a manageable state, quickly we realized that you need one repository that would contain … Continue reading