- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Tonight I was trying to add a new test to validate that TeamMentor’s About page is being displayed correctly. I thought that this test would take me a few minutes to complete, but the scenario was totally different. For some … Continue reading
In this post I’ll walk you through the steps required to set up the browser automation project for TeamMentor. The first step is to have a specific folder with TeamMentor and The browser Automation project at the same level. The following … Continue reading
Continuing with the Automation project, WebDriver allows to interact with the DOM (Document Object Model) through XPath . Xpath provides a quite interesting approach to query the DOM, but sometimes it requires dedication and practice to fully understand how it works … Continue reading
So as I’ve gone on looking at how things are inside TM, I’ve been having more questions. Here they are: a) I can see a lot of events in Events.js. I’m not sure though, when any of them will be … Continue reading
Tonight, we found an issue in TeamMentor 3.3. I realized that the default library Top Vulnerabilities was not being displayed in TeamMentor. After looking at the debug page, we found that the name of the folder was breaking Microsoft’s folders and … Continue reading