- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Category Archives: Future Versions
I had a long chat with Dinis yesterday, and it got me charged up about TeamMentor. I see TM being used to help development teams (the entire team, not just the coders) to build more secure, robust applications. This means … Continue reading
This post will document a feature that was implemented during the development of the 3.0 release, but was removed since there needs to be more thinking about the exact workflow and GUIs required to support it. The core idea with … Continue reading