- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Category Archives: Misc
A very short update this time. If you’ve been following all my posts, you’d know that I’ve been working along with Dinis trying to build a cool, reusable framework for testing web services. Right now all of the focus is … Continue reading
This is a blog about the development techniques used on the development of the Security Innovation TeamMentor 3.0 product. This blog is also designed for advanced TeamMentor users/customers who want to customize their version of TeamMentor.