- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Category Archives: Tools
Most of the time, browser automation using WebDriver is all about finding html elements: find a button and click it to perform any action, find an user input text box and set a specific text, find a link and click … Continue reading
I do have a special admiration for Fiddler, because now more than ever, I’m able to exploit all the potential of that tool and because the scenarios I’m working on TeamMentor allow me to use it and taka advantage of … Continue reading
After getting the latest version of TeamMentor (TM 3.3 RC3.01), I was experimenting a really annoying behavior. The problem was that the admin credentials provided to login into TM sometimes worked and some times didn’t. Yeah, I was under the … Continue reading