- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Tag Archives: jQuery
While we have seen the power of AngularJS (which looks very promising ), it seems like this framework is a good candidate for our future implementations. At the time of writing this article (April 29th, 2013), we are already using … Continue reading
It’s important to take advantage of the cutting-edge technologies we are using at TeamMentor and make sure those technologies can be used to perform testing and improve the quality of the product. Since at TeamMentor we rely on jQuery, it’s … Continue reading
I was creating an automation test to verify that TeamMentor’s About page was displayed correctly. After opening the About page and perform the test, I wanted to close it (by looking at the small X that closes the window). But … Continue reading