- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Monthly Archives: September 2012
This PDF shows how to add images to TM Documentation Article. This shows how to add an image to a documentation article.pdf.
This PDF shows how to Pull a Code update into TM Documentation Couple notes: Both repositories are syncronized, but have different content TeamMentor/Master is the ‘master’ code base with it s changes propagated into other repositories TeamMentor/TeamMentor-Documentation contains the code from … Continue reading
This video show the new TM 3.2 capability to lock down filters (via the top-left filters list and the URL)