- Question : Will a GUID lose it’s uniqueness when you remove the dashes (-)?
- Standardizing TeamMentor branching names
- How to design an application using AngularJS if you are familiar with jQuery?
- Some jQuery selectors works on Firefox console, even though jQuery hasn’t been referenced
- Using WebDriver Actions class to interact with TeamMentor contextual menu
Monthly Archives: July 2011
It is now possible to edit the TeamMentor GuidanceItems online. Go reach the editor, double click on a GuidanceItem row … on the popup window click on the Edit this Guidance Item link (top right) …make the desired changes (note … Continue reading
If you want to look at the GuidanceItem JSON object or the actually XML file that is stored on the server, there are now two WebMethods that can be used: Libraries -> GetGuidanceItemByItem … which returns a JSON object Libraries … Continue reading
This post will document a feature that was implemented during the development of the 3.0 release, but was removed since there needs to be more thinking about the exact workflow and GUIs required to support it. The core idea with … Continue reading
In the new version of TeamMentor, there is now a quick preview of Guidance Items, which is shown when the user selects a row (with one click) : If the user double-clicks on the selected item (in the table), a pop-up … Continue reading
In the new version of TeamMentor, click on the TM WebServices link (top right) This will open the admin gui which exposes a number of admin interfaces/tools, including of helper methods to directly invoke the webservices: The GuidanceItem Search web service can … Continue reading